Trinity Term 2018
- Lectures begin on the first possible day after the beginning of Full Term unless otherwise stated.
- Lectures will begin five minutes after the hour and finish at five minutes before the next hour.
- Non-members of the University may not attend university lectures (unless they are announced as open to the general public) without payment of a fee, otherwise than by personal invitation of the lecturer concerned. Persons who are neither reading for a qualification of this University nor otherwise exempt, and who wish to attend lectures in any term, should apply to the Buildings and Events Manager, Examination Schools, for details of fees. At least three working days’ notice is required before a lecture permit can be issued, to allow liaison with the department or faculty concerned. Senior visiting scholars from other universities who wish to attend lectures, seminars, or classes should normally apply to the lecturer concerned directly, and not to the Buildings and Events Manager.
Tutors: Melissa Appleton, Oreet Ashery, David Conroy, Justin Coombes, John Cussans, Richard Grayson, Sigrid Holmwood, Graeme Hughes, Sarah Jones, Samson Kambalu, Ian Kiaer, Ghislaine Leung, Daria Martin, Alex Massouras, Jost Munster, Jaimini Patel, Jon Roome, Claudia Sarnthein, Martina Schmuecker, Neal Tait, Brandon Taylor, Damian Taylor, David Tolley, Lee Triming, Tom Woolner and Lynette Yiadom-Boakye.
- Weeks 1-8, Monday-Friday
- 10am-6pm: studios - 74 High Street/128 Bullingdon Road
Tutor of Anatomy: Dr S Simblet
BFA1 - open to Ruskin students only
- Weeks 1-5, Wednesdays
- 2-5pm: Drawing Studio, High Street
History and Theory of Visual Culture
Convenor: Malcolm Bull
BFA2 - ‘Art as a Means to Truth' with Jason Gaiger and Damian Taylor
- Weeks 1-4, Wednesdays
- 11am: Lecture, Exam Schools
- 2-5pm: Seminars, OMS, 74 High Street
Visiting Speakers Series
- Weeks 1-5, Thursdays
- 4.30-6pm: Project Space, 128 Bullingdon Road
- 26 April Simon Bill
- 3 May Oliver Beer
- 10 May Vika Kirchenbauer
- 17 May Andreas Reiter Raabe
- 24 May Tschabalala Self
DPhil Research Seminars: Convenor - Professor Ian Kiaer
- Weeks 1-8, Tuesdays
- 3-6pm: OMS, 74 High Street (unless otherwise arranged)
For more details and last minute updates (that can include new locations and times) please check the calendar here: http://www.rsa.ox.ac.uk/calendar